Open Browser: antrimcountysnowmobileclub.org
- Attention Android Users...... You can add the ACSC Mobile site to your homescreen too! Follow these instructions:
Select the "menu" button on your phone
Select 'Save to Bookmarks'
Rename the 'Label' - ACSC
Change the 'Add To' field to 'HOMESCREEN'
You are all set.............................. Enjoy!
- Snowmobile Safety classes will be held December 11th & 12th at the clubhouse, 6pm. Please contact Darryl Mitchell to sign up.
- The 2013 Club Ride dates have been added to the Club Calendar. All rides start at the clubhouse, 9:30 am.
- The ACSC Website has gone MOBILE! A mobile version of the webiste has been launched and can be viewed from all mobile devices. Soon this version will become a limited contect version of the regular site.
- iPhone & iPad users: you can add the ACSC Webpage as an app icon on your home screen.
- While viewing the site from your iPhone/iPad, select the open arrow icon from the center of the bottom tool bar; from the pop up menu select "Add to Home Screen". You are all set, quick access to ACSC anytime!
- The Commerical Members page has been updated with paid members as of today - we will keep adding to the table as necessary.
- **NEW** Located on the Commerical Member page - Exclusive ACSC Member Discounts. Remember, YOU MUST SHOW YOUR CARD to receive all discounts.
- Club Photos Page has been updated too!
- HOLIDAY PARTY DATE CHANGE!! The annual Holiday Party/Food Drive will be held on December 8th at the Clubhouse.
- Clubhouse decorating will take place on Friday December 7th at 1pm.
Summer is just about over, Fall will be here before we know it...... that means its time for the club to get ready for the upcoming snow season!
- New Brushing dates have been added to the Calendar. The first day is Sept 26th.
- ELECTIONS!!!!! VP & Secretary are up for re-election. Seeking Secretary Nominations for the October meeting
- MSA Tickets will be mailed with the September newsletter. This years cost is $25. Drawing to be held January 15, 2013.
- The annual Holiday Party/Food Drive will be held on December 15th at the Clubhouse.
- MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!! They will be available beginning December 1st at the Clubhouse to all club members whose 2012-2013 dues are paid. Cards can be mailed if you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your renewal.
- Volunteers needed to work the Clubhouse over the holiday week (Dec 22-Jan 1), please contact Larry.
ACSC ANNUAL GOLF SCRAMBLE - JUNE 16TH!
Deer Run Golf Course at Lakes of the North
Shotgun Start - 10am
Download the flyer from the home page......
We still need Hole and Door Prize Sponsors. Download the Sponsor form from the home page as well.
Remember - Next meeting is MARCH 10TH 9AM. NO MEETING IN APRIL. MAY 12TH MEETING WILL BE AT 10AM
ACSC Annual Golf Scramble is scheduled for June 16th. More details to come.
We are looking for participants to join the Pink Ribbon Riders on January 27-28 2012!!
6th Annual Michigan Snow Run
Riding in honor and in memory of those we love.
Teamed with the Gaylord Eagles Lodge
Please contact Gwyn Falk for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-587-0296)
- Lots of updates on the calendar! Make sure you pop over there and check it out.
- REVISED DATE for the Steak Cook-Out - - - OCTOBER 1ST!!! Event starts at 4, dinner to be served at 6.
- Spread the word about our Facebook page!! We only have 9 "Likes", we need more to establish a permanent link to our page. Everyone go "Like" Antrim County Snowmobile Club on FACEBOOK.
- Don't miss the Classic/Antique Snowmobile Show presented by the Kalkaska County Snowmobile Association. October 29th, 10am - 6pm at the All Seasons Resort located on US131 in Kalkaska. Anyone is welcome to bring their old sleds for show. Anyone who would like to sell their snowmobiles, accessories, and parts are welcome. The contact person for this is Nancy Griffin she can be contacted by phone at 231-350-3001 or
- Have you seen the NEW Club Photos page?? Go check it out! Look for a new Commerical Member page coming soon!
- Don't forget the Steak Cook-Out Saturday August 13th! Please RSVP by August 10th. The event starts at 4pm, with dinner being served at 6. See you there!!
- Remember, if there is something you would like to see added to the club site, please send an email. All suggestions welcome. And remember, we are on FACEBOOK! "Like" us, tell your friends to "like" us too!
- 13th Annual Golf Scramble at Deer Lake Golf Coure (Lakes of the North). 9am Registration, 10am Shot Gun Start. Download the Registration Form and sumbit today!
- April 9th club meeting has been CANCELLED.
- June 11th club meeting has been moved to June 4th.
- Club Rides: March 17th & 30th have been cancelled due to the Spring weather.
- Look for the Commerical Member tab to be revamped in the coming weeks - we apologize for the delay!
- Have you checked us out on Facebook yet??? Look for the Antrim County Snowmobile page and "Like" us. We will be posting last minute club updates on that page as well. You can also "Like" us from the Home page if you are a current Facebook member.
- If you have any photos from this year's club activities you would like to share, please send them to the club. We will add them to our photo gallery - remember, keep them clean & no alcohol please.
- The Club Ride for tomorrw (Feb 17th) has been CANCELLED due to spring weather conditions.
- Thanks to a club member suggestion, Antrim County Snowmobile Club is now on FACEBOOK. So if you are on Facebook, look us up and "Like" our page. Don't forget to suggest us to your friends either! Feel free to add your favorite photos, videos, links and comments to the page. We've added a Discussion tab to the page - great way for our members to communicate with each other in an open forum.
- Odawa Club Ride Update: A weekend club ride is scheduled for Feb, 26, 2011 to the Odawa Casino in Petoskey. We will depart the clubhouse at 10 am and expect to be in Petoskey around 4 pm via a circuitous route. That route is TBD and will be based on snow conditions. We currently have 15 rooms booked under ACSC at a discounted rate. Two packages are available: Option #1 - $89.00/2 adults, 2 Casino Pkgs (2-$5 meal coupons, 2-$5 slot play & 2-$5 Blackjack matchplay. Option #2 - $119.00/2 adults, 2 Casino Pkgs (2-$15 buffet coupons, 2-$10 slot play, 2-$5 Blackjack matchplay, 2=$5 Craps matchplay). Call 877-442-6464 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 877-442-6464 end_of_the_skype_highlighting for reservations.
6th Annual Vintage Ride - Feb 3, 2011 @9:30 am from Larry's Seven Ski Inn at US131 & M32. This ride has proven fun & challenging for vintage riders. The journey will travel through the Jordan Valley to US 131 South with stops at The Green Lantern and finishing at The Press Box in Mancelona. So resurrect your old sled and join the journey. All sleds and riders are welcome but you must have a sled 25 years or older to qualify for prizes.
- WERTZ WARRIORS will be at the clubhouse on February 5th at 11:45am til 12:15pm.
- The club ride to Odawa originally scheduled for February 19th has been MOVED to FEBRUARY 26th. Right now we have 15 rooms reserved.
Six members of the Antrim County Snowmobile Club have volunteered to be a part of the 2011 Snow Run Tour to benefit the Pink Ribbon Riders (PRR) in raising funds for both men and women breast cancer patients while also raising awareness of breast cancer.
This event will be taking place on Feb 4 & 5, 2011 in Gaylord at the Otsego Club. We will have 2 volunteers (Mike & Cindy Null) manning our display table and promoting ACSC while Linda & Frank Ranere and Gwyn & Dave Falk will be riding in the event on Saturday.
If you should care to make a pledge donation to support this very worthy cause to either of the ACSC representatives, Linda or Gwyn, you may click on the links listed below and sign up. If you donate through the website link, a receipt will be made availalbe immediately. We hope you choose to support our member volunteers on their endeavor.
Home Page - www.pinkribbonriders.com
Gwyn's Link - http://pinkribbonriders.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=434432&u=434432-319221556&e=4173570817
Linda's Link - http://pinkribbonriders.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=434432&u=434432-319291185&e=4156147159
- Due to poor snow conditions in the area, the club ride on Weds, Jan 5, 2011 is canceled. The next club ride is Thursday, Jan 20, 2011.
- Tentative Overnight Club Ride to Odawa Casino, Petosky, scheduled for Feb. 19th. More info to come.
- WARNING! $1,000 fine for those caught trespassing on airport property at Lakes of the North. The NEW Lakes of the North trail re-route takes you off the airport - stay on the new trail.
- Remember your membership dues! Memberships will expire in January 2011. Those who do not renew will be removed from the mailing lists.
- Please email your classifed ads to the club. We will get them posted for you ASAP! 25 word, 2 picture maximum.
- Clubhouse holiday hours have been update. Please check the Calendar of Events.
- If you still have MSA raffle tickets, please send them in by Jan 1, 2011 to ACSC PO Box 990, Bellaire, MI 49615
- Remember, MEMBERS are entitled to a parts and clothing discount at Extreme Motorsports in Gaylord & Snowmobile City in Elmira.